P Visa Attorney
P Visa Attorney
P-1: P-1 visas are designated for internationally-known athletes, entertainment groups and essential support staff. They allow these groups to enter the country prior to their events and conduct a number of activities, including performance/competition, speaking tours and commercial endorsements. P-1 visa holders may apply to become permanent U.S. residents.
P-2: This visa is designated for individual or groups of artists or entertainers.
P-3: This visa is designated for performers who teach, coach, or represent a culturally unique artistic performance. P-3 visa holders may be self-employed.
P-4: Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of P visa holders can receive P-4 visas to enter the U.S.
To apply for a P visa, the individual or group must be sponsored by a renowned athletic or entertainment organization, including sports teams and talent agencies. Two of the following list of items must be included with the petition:
- Verification that the applicant participates in a/an:
- Major U.S. sports league
- International event with national team
- U.S. collegiate competition
- Written document explaining the applicant’s accomplishments. This could come from an official of U.S. sports league, an expert in the sport or a member of the media
- Verification of awards earned by applicant
- Show that the entertainer or group is a headlining attraction for an event
- Indicate that the entertainer or group has achieved commercial success.
- Verify that the group has received significant awards and accolades in the specified sport.
Contact the P visa attorneys at FL-ILC today at 1-800-666-4996. Through our expertise, experience and diligence, we can help you obtain the correct visa for your stay in the U.S.