Immigration Services for Employers

Immigration Services for Employers

Many U.S. companies are looking throughout the world for the intellectual talent to push them forward. While there is a wealth of skilled workers out there that are ready to contribute, the process to get them to the U.S. and to stay in compliance when they are in the country can be complicated. To fully maximize the opportunities that lie in hiring blossoming talent from other countries, an experienced immigration attorney is needed. Contact the Florida Immigration Law Counsel today. We offer a full set of immigration services for employers that can ensure that you are always in compliance and that your employees have the appropriate visa for working in the United States.FL-ILC works with employers throughout the U.S. to make sure that their employees are legally authorized to work here. Part of this done through administering the I-9 employee eligibility verification process. If you already have employees from outside the U.S., we can work with you to make sure their visa remains current.

We also help your potential employees determine and pursue the proper visa for their time in the U.S. Foreign nationals need one of the following visas to work in the U.S.:

  • H-1B: This visa designation is for individuals who qualify for positions that require a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher. The employer must file a labor condition application to hire this type of worker. The application states that the employer meets proper work and wage conditions.
  • L-1A or L-1B: This visa allows foreign nationals in a multinational company to come to the U.S. to work.
  • E-1/E-2: These visas are for people who want to do trade or invest in the U.S.
  • B-1: This visa holder may explore the possibility of starting a business in the U.S., including research and interviewing potential employees.
  • O-1: This visa is designated for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
  • TN NAFTA professional: Through the North America Free Trade Agreement, Canadian and Mexican nationals can receive visas to work in specific occupations.
  • F-1: This visa allows students to work on or off campus. It also allows for training in a student’s field of study prior to completing their course work.
  • R-1: This visa category is designated for religious workers.
  • P-1: This visa category is designated for artists, athletes and entertainers.
  • H-1C: This visa category is designated for nurses.
  • H-2A: This visa category is designated for agricultural workers.
  • H-2B: This visa category is designated for seasonal workers.
  • H-3: This visa category is designated individuals seeking professional training in the U.

FL-ILC helps companies hire talent from other countries by keeping them compliant and helping their employees secure the proper visas. Contact us today at 1-800-666-4996.


Saman Movassaghi, Esq.

Call for a Free Consultation

Our knowledgeable, professional and compassionate attorneys have over 13 years of experience in all areas of U.S. immigration matters. We cater to both corporate clients and individuals with an emphasis on employment/investment and family adjustment related matters. We are here to help you with all your immigration needs because it is time for you to Live the American Dream!

Back to Top